All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA popular speaker and pastor's wife mines the treasures of Titus 2 to explore seven feminine virtues that have transformed the lives of countless wives and mothers.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Mahaney is a wife, mother, and homemaker. Having spent over thirty years as a pastor's wife, Carolyn has spoken to women in many churches and conferences. She is the author of Feminine Appeal, Girl Talk, Shopping for Time and True Beauty. She blogs with her daughters at GirlTalkHome.com, a blog focused on biblical womanhood. Carolyn and her husband, C. J., have four children and twelve grandchildren. Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth is the host and teacher for Revive Our Hearts, a daily radio program for women heard on 250 stations. Since 1979, she has served on the staff of Life Action Ministries in Niles, Michigan. She has authored or coauthored eighteen books, including Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free, A Place of Quiet Rest, and Seeking Him.
- Author(s)Carolyn Mahaney
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight238 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byNancy Leigh DeMoss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.