All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's got personal baggage, but Rusty Scanlon thinks she's carrying more than her fair share. Owner of a trendy boutique in the outskirts of New York City, Rusty has an eye for fashion and a gift for messing up her love life. She doesn't trust men. They've all abandoned her - the first being her carpenter father, who ran out on her and her mother when she was only six years old. When she meets Walter Margolis, a guy who adores her, she thinks she has it all. Not so, she discovers when she tells him she's pregnant and he suggests a paternity test. Rusty doesn't kw what to make of Walter's reaction until he reveals the details of the accident he thinks he caused as a teenager, and the guilt that has tormented him all his adult life. When a smooth-talking con man puts two and two together, 'by the way' mentioning that he once knew Rusty's father, and also her mother - they apparently had a 'thing' some years back - she realizes he's after something. She decides it's time to find out the truth, and find her father. Until she does, she can't fully commit to the life she hopes to share with Walter. Rusty's emotional roller-coaster ride is full of twists and turns that teach her and those around her about losing love and finding it, and what it means to be a family.
- Author BiographyRita Plush is a writer, interior designer, and instructor of the decorative arts. She lives in Queens, New York. Her short stories have appeared in the Alaska Quarterly Review, Iconoclast, Passager, The MacGuffin, and others. She is the author of the novel Lily Steps Out, and a short-story collection titled Alterations. She is available for readings, book clubs and interviews. For more information, visit www.ritaplush.com.
- Author(s)Rita Plush
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.