All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader provides an international mixture of the best classic foundational pieces and recent key works that investigate masculinity from a feminist perspective. The chapters examine a wide range of topics including gay liberation, the men's movement, black and working-class masculinities, homophobia and the Internet.
- Author BiographyPeter F. Murphy is the Chair of the Department of English and Philosophy at Murray State University. His most recent book, Studs, Tools and the Family Jewels: Metaphors Men Live By, was published in 2001 by the University of Wisconsin Press. In 1994, New York University Press published his edited collection of essays, Fictions of Masculinity: Crossing Cultures, Crossing Sexualities. He is currently editing a book series for the University of Wisconsin Press entitled 'Critical Masculinities'.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleOxford Readings in Feminism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPeter F. Murphy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.