All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sound approach to overcoming the Jewish community's historical exclusion of women must go beyond the current agenda for change. To be enduring, that agenda must be grounded in an underlying holistic vision or method, so reforms are t mere ad hoc improvements that leave an inequitable structure in place. Accordingly, this book examines the methodological options available to contemporary Jews, evaluating each on the basis of its ability to accommodate the kinds of development modern sensitivities require.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Lori Krafte-Jacobs received her doctorate in philosophy of religion and theology from the Claremont Graduate School. She is associate editor of the American Journal of Theology and Philosophy, and has taught at the College of William and Mary and the American University. She is currently pursuing the Juris Doctor degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Author(s)Lori Krafte-Jacobs
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 7: Theology & Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.