All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeminism challenges both the theory and practice of politics, opening up new ways of thinking about political change. In this latest volume in the Oxford Readings in Feminism series, Anne Phillips brings together twenty outstanding articles dealing with various aspects of feminism and politics, covering political studies, political theory, interests and representation, identities and coalitions, equality and anti-discrimination, and citizenship. This collection will be essential reading for any feminist who has doubted the important of political studies, and any student of politics who has doubted the relevance of feminism.
- Author BiographyAnne Phillips is Professor of Politics at London Guildhall University. Her publications include The Politics of Presence (1995), Democracy and Difference (1993), Destabilizing Theory: Contemporary Feminist Debates (co-edited with Michele Barrett, 1992), and Engendering Democracy (1991).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/1998
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleOxford Readings in Feminism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight592 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRevd Dr Anne Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.