All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPhemelogical insights into health issues relating to bodily self-experience, rmality and deviance, self-alienation, and objectification.
- Author BiographyKristin Zeiler is Associate Professor of Medical Ethics at Linkoping University, Sweden, and Pro Futura Scientia Fellow at the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study, Uppsala University, Sweden. Folkmarson Kall is Docent of Theoretical Philosophy at Uppsala University, Sweden, and Research Associate at the Division of Health and Society at Linkoping University, Sweden. She is the editor of Dimensions of Pain: Humanities and Social Science Perspectives.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKristin Zeiler,Lisa Folkmarson Kall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.