All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionPhemelogical insights into health issues relating to bodily self-experience, rmality and deviance, self-alienation, and objectification.
- Author BiographyKristin Zeiler is Associate Professor of Medical Ethics at Linkoping University, Sweden, and Pro Futura Scientia Fellow at the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study, Uppsala University, Sweden. Folkmarson Kall is Docent of Theoretical Philosophy at Uppsala University, Sweden, and Research Associate at the Division of Health and Society at Linkoping University, Sweden. She is the editor of Dimensions of Pain: Humanities and Social Science Perspectives.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKristin Zeiler,Lisa Folkmarson Kall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.