All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features new and classic essays on Antigone and feminist philosophy.
- Author BiographyFanny Soderback is a PhD candidate in Philosophy at the New School for Social Research.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Gender Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFanny Soderback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.