All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyTatiana Teslenko teaches at the University of British Columbia, Canada. Her research interests are genre studies, feminist criticism, cultural theory, and utopian studies. Most recently, she co-edited The Rhetoric and Ideology of Genre, in which she published a chapter entitled Ideology and Genre: Heteroglossia of Soviet Genre Theories.
- Author(s)Tatiana Teslenko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.