All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFeminist on Fire tells the harrowing story of Pam Kearon, a founding member of the radical feminist group, The Feminists, active in New York City during the 1960s and 1970s. She wrote Man Hating, and co-wrote Rape: An Act of Terror. Both essays were widely anthologized and translated. Pam was an abused child, later diagsed with schizoaffective disorder. For the last twenty-five years of her life, she lived in homes for adults with mental illness. Feminist on Fire, a vel is a mosaic of memories that travels freely back and forth through time, and is based on the author, her niece's recollections and research. Although Pam was healthy at times, her illness was an ever-present impediment to her extraordinary potential.
- Author BiographyColeen Kearon has worked as a vocational and crisis counselor, a teacher, and an animal rights activist. Her fiction and non-fiction have appeared in Pif Magazine, Eclectica Magazine, and All Things Girl. This is her first novel. She lives in Montpelier, Vermont.
- Author(s)Coleen Kearon
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.