Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis smooth introduction for advanced undergraduates starts with the fundamentals of lasers and pulsed optics. Thus prepared, the student is introduced to short and ultrashort laser pulses, and learns how to generate, manipulate, and measure them. Spectroscopic implications are also discussed. The second edition has been completely revised and includes two new chapters on some of the most promising and fast-developing applications in ultrafast phemena: coherent control and attosecond pulses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight912 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byClaude Rulliere
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.