All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the ancient secret of Chinese sages? How does it affect our relationship with the living environment? Is there a simple way to maintain the delicate harmony between humankind and the natural world? Feng shui-which means literally wind water -provides practical guidance to leading a more balanced life. Packed with old prints and geomantic principles, this small book presents the essential techniques and profound truths of feng shui with rare simplicity and beauty.
- Author BiographyRichard Creightmore is a nationally renowned geomancer. Classically trained in feng shui and Chinese medicine, he works as a healer, teacher, and consultant. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Richard Creightmore
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleWooden Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width150 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.