All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeng shui is the ancient Chinese art of harmonious placement and these puzzles, with their visual appeal, apply that idea to sudoku. Each handcrafted page features four sudoku, placed so that the position of the clues forms an attractive overall pattern with variety and contrast. The collection contains more than 30 patterns and every form of possible symmetry. Wishing you peaceful and harmonious solving!
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Rubin is a retired IBM computer programmer who has done extensive work in the field of Design Automation. In the programming field, he is best known for his notorious 1987 paper debunking so-called structured programming, in which he proved that programs can actually be simplified and improved by using GoTo statements. Dr. Rubin is also a cryptographer who holds major patents in the field of keyless cryptography. He has also constructed thousands of mathematical puzzles, as well as cryptograms, alphametics, SumSum, Double Sudoku, and papers on knight and bishop coverings in chess. This is his second Sterling book, after Donut Sudoku.
- Author(s)Frank Rubin
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.