Feng Shui for Life: Mastering the Dynamics between Your Inner World and outside Environment by Jon Sandifer (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to improve your home, health, and astrological influences by manipulating energy flow. Discover how much more effective Feng Shui is when it focuses on the self as well as the room. Sandifer is recognized as a preeminent Feng Shui practitioner and his previous books on the subject are among the most highly respected. Chinese Feng Shui experts do t look at the landscape as an assemblage of rocks and dirt, but as something alive with flowing energy. Being able to read this energy makes it a simple step to design houses, villages, and cities that fit naturally with the land and flourish in the beneficial energies. In Feng Shui for Life Jon Sandifer takes the next step, exploring the way these same energies flow through you, and explaining how best to work with them to achieve health and happiness. By integrating the energies of your inner and outer environments, you can reach a stage of harmony that brings balance to all aspects of your life. Feng Shui for Life grounds the reader in the underlying principles of Oriental Medicine and Feng Shui, then explains the Japanese system of 9-Star Astrology, which is essential to understanding the powerful influences of the stars on both Feng Shui and personal destiny. It includes complete guides to arranging your home and your lifestyle in ways most appropriate for who you truly are, and even discusses concepts rarely considered by Feng Shui consultants, such as electromagnetic pollution and clearing a space of negative energy from past occupants. Numerous anecdotes from Jon Sandifer's 20 years of practice help make it a simple matter to quickly put the powerful effects of Feng Shui to work in all areas of your life.
- Author BiographyJon Sandifer is a longtime consultant in Eastern healing traditions including Feng Shui, 9-Star-Ki Astrology, Oriental diagnosis, acupressure, and shiatsu. His other books include Feng Shui Astrology, The Piatkus Guide to Feng Shui, and Acupressure. The chairperson of the Feng Shui Society, he lives in London.
- Author(s)Jon Sandifer
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRocester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.