Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionCan a man love two women at the same time? Can people with almost thing in common find a reflection of themselves in each other. This is a vel of self discovery, a love story with a difference, a meeting and parting of minds. The boardroom world of Big Business and the word of Fine Art coincide in a remote Fenland retreat. Several lives become more complicated as love, unexpected as it is painful, crosses these boundaries. Success and failure, happiness and tragedy, all play their part amid the beauty of the English Fens. The haunting tes of Miles Davis' trumpet, provides the backdrop as this page-turning story unfolds.
- Author BiographyJon Choppin Jon was born and grew up in East Anglia during the second World War. He was educated at King Edward VI School, Chelmsford, London University and The Open University. A synopsis of Jon Choppin's past would include headings such as army officer, teacher, youth leader, residential centre warden, industrial consultant, lecturer, writer, councillor, small business advisor. He has worked in Europe and Tanzania. However throughout his career he has been a concerned people watcher. He now lives a tranquil life with his wife in the Andalucian Mountains. Previously he has written works concerned with Total Quality Management but he now finds fiction a better expression of reality.
- Author(s)Jon Choppin
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.