All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vikings are laying siege to Paris. They want the Count's sister, in return they will spare the rest of the city. As houses on the banks of the Seine burn, a debate rages in the Cathedral on the walled island of the city proper. Can the Count really have ambitions to be Emperor of the Franks if he doesn't do everything he can to save his people? Can he call himself a man if he doesn't do everything he can to save his sister? His conscience demands one thing, the state demands ather. The Count and the church are relying on the living saint, the blind and crippled Jehan of St. Germain, to enlist the aid of God and resolve the situation for them. But the Vikings have their own gods, and outside their camp, a terrifying brother and sister, priests of Odin, have their own agenda. An agenda of darkness and madness. And in the shadows a wolfman lurks. M. D. Lachlan's stunning epic of mad Gods, Vikings, and the myth of Fenrir, the wolf destined to kill Odin at Ragnarok, is a compelling mix of bloody horror, unlikely heroism, dangerous religion, and breathtaking action.
- Author BiographyM. D. Lachlan is the pen name of a successful writer of mainstream fiction and nonfiction. He lives near London, England, with his wife and children.
- Author(s)M D Lachlan
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.