Ferment in the Intercultural Field: Axiology/Value/Praxis by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionFerment in the Intercultural Field: Axiology/Value/Praxis , Volume 26 of The International and Intercultural Communication Annual examines how the field of intercultural communication has encouraged new techniques in the area of research. Editors William J. Starosta and Guo-Ming Chen, along with a diverse group of distinguished contributors, recall the 1983 topical issue of The Journal of Communication that reported a critical turn and a shift of paradigms in communication research.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Starosta (Ph.D., Intercultural Communication, Indiana University,) teaches coursework in intercultural communication, qualitative research, and rhetoric. He has held elective office in two professional societies. He is founding editor of the Howard Journal of Communications and presently researches inter-ethnic conflict, intercultural rhetoric, and intercultural communication theory. Guo-Ming Chen (Ph.D., Kent State University; M.A., University of New Mexico; B.A., Chinese Culture University) was the recipient of the 1987 Outstanding Dissertation Award presented by the SCA International and Intercultural Communication Division. His primary research interests are in intercultural/organizational communication, including the areas of global communication, communication competence, conflict management, and cultural values and language. In addition to serving as an editorial board member of different professional journals, Dr. Chen has published numerous articles and edited and co-authored several books and special issues, including Foundations of Intercultural Communication, Communication and Global Society, Chinese Conflict Management and Resolution, and three special issues of Intercultural Communication Studies on Chinese and East Asian conflict management and communication.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleInternational and Intercultural Communication Annual
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGuo-Ming Chen,William J. Starosta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.