All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, there has been a growing trend in the consumption of functional foods. Functional foods are those that when consumed regularly produce a specific beneficial health effect beyond their basic nutritional properties. In this book, the authors focus on providing an overview of the current kwledge on technical approaches for the manufacturing of fermented dairy foods, as well as aspects concerning nutrition and health; the effects of supplementation of yogurt with appropriate plant materials for developing vel functional yogurt with antioxidant properties; the role of probiotics applications in fermented foods and the application of probiotic bacteria in foods for promoting health benefits; and finally, the monitoring of microbial volatile organic compounds in traditional fermented foods as well as the strategies of preservation and invation paths in the field of traditional fermented foods.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight504 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byArnold E. Morton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.