All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you colour in the big, hungry crocodile, cut out and colour your own fierce bear mask, learn how to draw a ferocious great white shark and escape the charging rhiceros through a safari maze? That's just a few of Professor Zog's inventive wildlife activities in this quirky compendium full of facts and puzzles about dangerous beasts. It's the perfect way to have some creative fun and learn more about the most fearsome animals in the wild. This Splat-a-Fact Doodle Book features a huge variety of puzzles, jokes and activities. It has something for everyone and is big eugh to keep children entertained and interested for hours on end.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zog is a champion doodler specialising in creating mind-boggling and hilarious activity books filled with brain-filling facts and side-splitting jokes.
- Author(s)Prof. Zacharias Zog
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleProf. Zacharias Zog's Splat-a-fact Activity Books
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date03/04/2014
- Content NoteSingle colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.