Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionYear after year for six consecutive decades. That is the story told of the epic deeds of Ferrari and its great creator. An essential text that t only focuses on the principal happenings that have distinguished every single season of Ferrari's motor racing, but also the technical and styling evolution of the cars from Maranello as well as the salient developments in which the Prancing Horse has been involved at industrial and social levels. Episodes from a true sporting life and world events, which have had their effect in the existence of Ferrari as a company over the decades. A sequence of more than 1,000 photographs in black and white and colour constitute a unique testimonial of the expansion process experienced by the world's most famous racing and sports car constructor. The volume also includes more than 100 drawings from a prestigious pen like that of artist Giorgio Alisi.
- Author BiographyGianni Cancellieri is one of the best known Italian motor sport writers. Born in Mantua in 1934, he now lives and works in Milan. He has previously edited a number of the country s most important motoring and motor sport magazines, among them Autosprint and Ruoteclassiche. Cancellieri has written, contributed to and edited numerous books on Formula One and its drivers.
- Author(s)Leonardo Acerbi,Luciano Greggio
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note1200 colour & mono photographs
- Weight2427 g
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement60th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.