All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFerrets are becoming increasingly popular as pets, rivalling rabbits as the third most favoured domestic pet after dogs and cats. Ferret Medicine and Surgery discusses the veterinary aspects of this incredible little creature. The book covers ferret medicine and common surgeries, providing a comprehensive reference for the veterinary practitioner. Each chapter of disorders is designed to be inclusive and includes cross references to other chapters throughout as well as some highlights of anatomy and physiology as a review. The format allows easy access to information providing answers to problems that arise in practice. Thoroughly illustrated with high-quality photographs and line drawings, the book is designed to provide quick, concise information of immediate use to the practitioner.
- Author BiographyEdited by Cathy Johnson-Delaney, Edmonds, Washington, USA
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note905 colour illustrations, 68 black & white tables
- Weight1474 g
- Edited byCathy Johnson-Delaney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.