All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFerrets are playful little animals and make excellent pets for attentive owners. However, they are t recommended as pets for younger children. Here is reliable information on feeding, caging, health care, and more. These manuals make great introductions to the pleasures and duties of pet ownership for inexperienced and soon-to-be pet owners, as well as for older children having their first experiences with pet care. Attractively illustrated and filled with helpful information, these books advise on purchasing, housing, feeding, health care - and where applicable, grooming and training pets. Each book is individually written by an expert - a trainer, breeder, veterinarian, or other animal specialist. Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals cover every popular dog and cat breed, as well as bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, fish varieties for aquarium hobbyists, terrarium pets, and even exotics, such as reptiles, amphibians, and scorpions.
- Author(s)Christine Mathis
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note70+ Colour Photos and Line Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.