All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the emergence of fertility declines in the greater part of the developing world, study of the phemen has increased profoundly over the last three decades, and a volumius amount of literature has emerged. Yet our kwledge of the decline is scattered in numerous publications, making sources difficult to find. This bibliography provides a guide to the literature on fertility decline in Latin America, Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa. It will be an invaluable asset for population experts and students wishing to do research on fertility decline. Covering the literature from 1960 to 1997, the book draws on extensive sources including books, articles in leading population journals, research papers, and dissertations. The opening chapter covers the literature on theories and concepts underlying fertility decline. The next three chapters are devoted to the major geographical areas-Latin America, Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa-and the final chapter looks at general literature on fertility declines in developing countries.
- Author BiographySAMUEL AGYEI-MENSAH is a lecturer in the Department of Geography and Resource Development at the University of Ghana./e He has published a number of articles on population and the geography of health.
- Author(s)Samuel Agyei-Mensah
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in Geography
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.