Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the successful format of the previous editions, Fertility and Obstetrics in the Horse 3e is a practical and user-friendly guide to equine reproduction. From explaining the anatomy of the mare's reproductive tract to detailing problems encountered during pregnancy, it covers all the major areas of concern as well as including the latest developments in diagstic procedures and treatment techniques. Fully updated to take into account new developments and research; An ideal rapid reference for veterinary practitioners and veterinary students, as well as a crucial source of information and advice for those in the breeding business; New material includes expanded sections on the stallion endometritis and embryo transfer techlogies, alternative methods of fertilization and insemination techniques.
- Author BiographyGary England is an academic clinician who has been active in equine stud practice for more than ten years. He was awarded a PhD in 1990, and received the Diploma of Veterinary Reproduction and became a Diplomate of the American College of Theriogenologists in 1995. In 1997 he was awarded the degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine of the University of London, and in 1999 he became a Professor of Veterinary Reproduction. Gary is currently the Foundation Dean of the School of Veterinary Medicine and Science at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Gary England
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2005
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleLibrary Vet Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note31 illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.