All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn estimated 40,000 children are born with a Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in the United States each year. The impacts on school and family, and social life are immense. FASDs are a group of disorders and conditions that occur in people whose mothers drank alcohol during pregnancy. This useful title gives an overview of the mental, behavioral, and physical impairments of FASD, as well as new research, treatments and methods for managing behavioral issues. A chapter on caring for others addresses children dealing with parents, siblings, or foster siblings with an FASD diagsis.
- Author(s)Ellen Rodger,Rosie Goswell
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderstanding Mental Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.