All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFetal cardiac assessment is a central part of managing many kinds of high risk pregnancies.There are relatively few full time fetal cardiologists, and as a result diagsis and management of fetal cardiac disease continues to involve considerable input from a variety of professionals, who need easy access to succinct, up-to-date information on fetal cardiac anatomy, rhythm and function. This handbook provides clinically relevant guidance in an easily-accessible and practical format which is idea for day-to-day use in the clinic. Written by authors with backgrounds in fetal diagstic ultrasound and in paediatric cardiology, the handbook is structured according to presentation, allowing each fetal cardiac problem to be easily recognised and an outline approach identified to aid immediate decision making and patient counselling. The book is fully illustrated with high quality illustrations demonstrating echo findings.
- Author BiographyAfter completing postgraduate training in paediatrics and perinatal paediatrics, Dr Archer trained in paediatric cardiology and became a consultant paediatric cardiologist in Oxford. His main research interests are in neonatal and fetal cardiology and he has written and taught in these fields in UK and abroad. Nicky Manning qualified in London in 1978 and after working in London and Norwich, started working in the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford in November 1980, initially in Prenatal Diagnosis with an interest in clinical genetics. Since 1994 she has specialised in Fetal Cardiology but continues to work in Fetal Medicine and also maintains links with general prenatal diagnosis.
- Author(s)Nick Archer,Nicky Manning
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- FormatPart-work (fasc�lo)
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Cardiology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note180 black and white illustrations with an 8 page colour plate section
- Weight228 g
- Width105 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.