Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionImprovements in the detection of fetal and neonatal brain injuries, advances in our understanding of the pathophysiology, cellular and molecular bases of encephalopathy, and new treatment options have all combined to produce significant changes in the management of neonatal brain disorders in the past few years. This new edition of Fetal and Neonatal Brain Injury brings the reader fully up to date with all advances in clinical management and outcome assessment. New material includes pregnancy-induced hypertension, HELLP syndrome and chronic hypertension, complications of multiple gestation, neurogenic disorders of the brain, neonatal stroke and much more. An expanded, highly illustrated chapter on structural and functional imaging of the fetal and neonatal brain is also included. An outstanding international team of highly experienced neonatologists and maternal-fetal medicine clinicians have produced a practical, authoritative clinical text that gives clear management advice to all clinicians involved in the treatment of these patients.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Stevenson is Harold K. Faber Professor of Pediatrics and Vice Dean and Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. William E. Benitz is the Philip Sunshine Professor of Pediatrics and Chief, Division of Neonatal and Developmental Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. Philip Sunshine is Professor of Pediatrics (Emeritus) at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. Susan R. Hintz is Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. Maurice L. Druzin is Charles B. and Ann L. Johnson Professor and Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Chief, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 103 tables
- Weight1990 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid K. Stevenson,Maurice L. Druzin,Philip Sunshine,Susan R. Hintz,William E. Benitz
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.