Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs with her debut picture book, Nest, Hurley lets her bright, clean illustrations do her storytelling, limiting the text on each page to a single, evocative word (Publishers Weekly) in this delightful depiction of a dog's day at the beach and the joy a simple ball can bring. With minimal prose and illustrations that echo the patterns of nature, Fetch is a story of the thrill of adventure and the joy of returning home.
- Author BiographyJorey Hurely studied art history at Princeton, received her law degree at Stanford, and studied design at FIT. She worked as a textile designer for Hable Construction in New York City and is now based in San Francisco, where she lives with her husband and their two small children. Nest is her first book.
- Author(s)Jorey Hurley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width245 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jorey Hurley
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.