All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionWho should train your dog?
Acquiring a dog, whether a purebred puppy or a shelter rescue, is a big step for most people and fortunately there is a lot of good information available to make a good choice. Deciding who should train your dog is ather matter. Unless you have lots of experience training dogs yourself, you probably have t even considered who should train your dog and if you just rely on newspaper ads or business cards left in a vet's office to find a trainer, you may be very disappointed in the outcome. Fetching the Perfect Dog Trainer by Katenna Jones presents all of the information you need to kw to find the right trainer for you based on your lifestyle and the particular behaviors your dog needs to learn. Your dog is too important to t make the right training decision.
You will learn:
How to evaluate and interview a prospective trainer to kw if she is right for your dog.
Red flags to watch for based on what a trainer says and what you observe.
- Author(s)Katenna Jones
- PublisherDogwise Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDogwise Publishing
- Weight132 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound