All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBased on original ethgraphic research conducted in rural Haiti, Timothy T. Schwartz offers an explanation for a demographic paradox that some of the most prominent sociologists and demographers of the twentieth century ted but were never able to explain: among impoverished small farmers_when more men are absent due to male wage migration_why do the women remaining behind give birth to more, t fewer, babies?
- Author BiographyTimothy T. Schwartz is an independent researcher and consultant working in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
- Author(s)Timothy T. Schwartz
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.