Fiance and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to U.S. Immigration by Ilona Bray (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're engaged or married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and all you want is the right to be together in the U.S. Should be easy, right? It's t. Information can be hard to find, the government bureaucracy isn't helpful, delays are inevitable. Fortunately, this easy-to-use guide puts all the information you need in one place. Fiance & Marriage Visas makes obtaining a visa and green card as painless as possible. It helps you make sure you're truly eligible and decide the fastest and best application strategy -- whether you're married or unmarried, living in the U.S. or overseas. With this friendly, comprehensive book, you can:
- make sure you won t face barriers to immigrating
- plan the best application strategy
- make your way through the bureaucracy
- collect, prepare, and manage forms and paperwork
- prepare for meetings with U.S. officials
- learn how to prove your marriage is real
- deal with the two-year testing period
- find out what to do if your application is denied Plus, Fiance & Marriage Visas gives you helpful advice on protecting and renewing your green-card status. It also provides samples of essential forms to guide you, and shows you how to find them online. This edition is updated with tips for immigrating same-sex couples, new guidance on the provisional waiver of unlawful presence, the latest financial requirements for sponsors, and more.
- Author BiographyIlona Bray is an author and legal editor at Nolo, specializing in real estate, immigration law, and nonprofit fundraising. She is coauthor of Becoming a U.S. Citizen, Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home and numerous other top selling books. Bray's working background includes solo practice, nonprofit, and corporate stints, as well as long periods of volunteering, including an internship at Amnesty International's main legal office in London. She received her law degree and a Masters degree in East Asian (Chinese) Studies from the University of Washington. Bray also blogs Nolo's Immigration Law Blog.
- Author(s)Ilona Bray
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight930 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.