All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that s helped thousands of couples around the world You re engaged or married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and all you want is the right to be together in the United States. Should be simple, right? It s t. The pile of application forms can be overwhelming, the bureaucracy isn t helpful, and delays are inevitable. This book will help you succeed.
- Discover the fastest and best application strategy.
- Avoid common and serious mistakes.
- Prepare for meetings with officials.
- Prove your marriage is real t a fraud.
- Deal with the two-year testing period for new marriages. The 9th edition covers the expanded provisional waiver opportunity, and changes to application processes. It also provides checklists and sample forms throughout. Use this book if you are living in the United States or overseas and:
- your fiance is a U.S. citizen
- your spouse is a U.S. citizen, or
- your spouse is a U.S. permanent resident.
- Author(s)Ilona M Bray
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.