All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to highlight the basic principles of fiber optic imaging and sensing devices. The book provides the readers with a solid foundation in fiber optic imaging and sensing devices. The text begins with an introductory chapter that starts from Maxwell's equations and ends with the derivation of the basic optical fiber characteristic equations and solutions (i.e. fiber modes). Also covered within are reviews of the most common fiber optic interferometric devices which are the basis for many fiber optic imaging and sensing systems. The author discusses the basics of fiber optic imagers with an emphasis on fiber optic confocal microscope. Including chapters on fiber Bragg grating based sensor and various applications and fiber Sagnac loop based sensors. The book also provides useful forms of device characteristic equations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJin U. Kang
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.