All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiberglass Repair, Second Edition is filled with easily accessed information, all aimed at giving a determined boat owner the necessary skills and the confidence to tackle typical fiberglass repairs, using either polyester or epoxy resin. In every boating area, hundreds of fiberglass boatstwenty, thirty, even forty years oldare still afloat, still providing all the fun of boating because their owners were willing and able to do the repair and restoration. David and Zora Aiken are long-term liveaboards who have spent a lot of time in boatyards, practicing the fiberglassing techniques outlined in this book. They have written six books with boating and outdoor themes.
- Author(s)David Aiken,Zora Aiken
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.