All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWith the right care, there is much that can be done to help anyone with fibromyalgia or myofascial pain syndrome to improve their quality of life dramatically. This book is an easy-to-read and practical guide to dealing with these conditions, written by one of the UK's leading consultants on pain control. It takes a straightforward and down-to-earth look at what these conditions are about; how they might affect different aspects of sufferers' lives; what their options are; and how they can get on with their lives.
- Author BiographyDR CHRIS JENNER has studied for many years in the field of pain medicine and works with sufferers of these and other chronic pain conditions in his roles as consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at St Mary's Hospital, London,and as Director of London Pain Consultants.
- Author(s)Chris Jenner
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight238 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.