All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Field Day's cultural intervention into the Northern Irish 'Troubles' through individual readings of the fourteen plays produced by the enterprise. It argues that at the heart of this project were performances, in a variety of different forms and registers, of an ethics of translation that disrupted tions of Irish identity.
- Author BiographyAIDAN O'MALLEY Received his Ph.D. from the European University Institute, Florence, Italy. He has held appointments at New York University, University College Dublin, the University of Limerick and is currently teaching at the University of Zagreb, Croatia.
- Author(s)Aidan O'Malley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.