All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the requirement for having food service personnel within the Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT) based on the decision to remove them in support of transformation goals. Due to the streamlining and shifting of combat service support (CSS) personnel from within the SBCT with regards to food service personnel (FSP), the main thesis for this paper is whether or t the SBCT requires FSP to perform field-feeding operations. The current SBCT concept eliminates having organic FSP from within the brigade combat team and will require them to augment the SBCT at a predetermined timeline. This paper will determine whether this transformation goal as set forth by Army leaders was the right decision. Four subject areas were used to analyze whether or t FSP were required under this new concept: rations, equipment, food safety and protection, and flexibility. The study explains the implications that will arise if this decision remains as is, to include certain risks that Army leaders must be willing to assume. This study promotes having FSP within the SBCT because field-feeding is a combat multiplier that sustains combat power over time by improving morale and enhancing the warfighters physical and mental capabilities.
- Author(s)Willie Rios
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight154 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.