All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith gorgeous full-colour photos arranged in an easy-to-use colour coded chart for quick identification, this pocket-sized laminated pamphlet is perfect for taking along on walks and hikes through the Rocky Mountains, from BC and Alberta to New Mexico. Supplying English and Latin names, the distribution range of each species and average plant height and flower size, Halle Flygare shares his kwledge and pictures of flora gained through over 30 years as a photographer, park warden and guide in the Rocky Mountains.
- Author BiographyHalle Flygare was born and raised in Sweden, where his interest in photography began at a very young age. He came to Canada as a forestry professional and for many years worked as a Park Warden in Banff National Park. Since 1989, he has worked as a professional photographer, traveling to over 30 countries and leading nature and wildlife photographic tours. Halle has lived in and photographed the Canadian Rockies for the last 35 years. Halle's photographs have been published in leading nature magazines and books throughout the world, including the books Wildflowers of the Canadian Rockies, which has sold over 40,000 copies and Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountains, published in 2007 by Whitecap Books.
- Author(s)Halle Flygare
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight42 g
- Width120 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.