All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionCovering 172 species of the most significant common grasses growing in Texas, this complete update of the w-classic Common Texas Grasses: An Illustrated Guide contains range maps and color images of the inflorescences and spikelets of each species along with the detailed, black-and-white illustrations found in the original volume. Identifying descriptive text, keys to genera and species, a checklist, and a glossary round out this standard field reference for botanists, students, and naturalists.
- Author BiographyStephan L. Hatch is professor of plant taxonomy at Texas A&M University, USA, where he is also curator of the S. M. Tracy Herbarium. Kelly C. Umphres is a range management specialist at the Natural Resources Conservation Service office in Kerrville. A. Jenet Ardoin is an office software associate in the department of ecosystem science and management at Texas A&M, USA.
- Author(s)A. Jenet Ardoin,Kelly C. Umphres,Stephan L. Hatch
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleAgrilife Research and Extension Service Series
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note348 colour photographs. 174 maps, 181 line art
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.