All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Zealand is a popular tourist destination with a wide range of dramatic scenery and a long list of endemic species. Although the country's wildlife has suffered as a result of unwelcome introductions, most species have managed to survive thanks to a number of dedicated and inspired conservationists. This glorious photographic field guide illustrates most of the vertebrate species to be found there, as well as a large number of typical invertebrates and flora. The photographs are accompanied by a succinct text, and this portable guide will be invaluable to all visitors to the country with an interest in natural history.
- Author BiographyJulian Fitter is a naturalist and author who lives in New Zealand for much of the year. His previous books include the bestselling Wildlife of the Galapagos, and Albatross: Their world, their ways (co-author).
- Author(s)Julian Fitter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteMany colour plates.
- Weight431 g
- Width115 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.