All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe wit, playfulness, and crackle that informs Michael Harris's acclaimed poetry surfaces in this eclectic range of essays, articles, fiction, travel pieces, and criticism. Included in Field Notes are appreciations of Irving Layton, Stephen Leacock, Jorge Luis Borges, Ted Hughes, and artist Marion Wagschal. The book also contains a provocative assessment of the rare book trade, as well as a fascinating reflection on Harris's two decades editing Vehicule Press's Signal Editions, the poetry imprint he founded in 1980. Providing an illuminating glimpse into the workshop and creative process of a distinguished Canadian poet, this work also includes a rarely seen, youthful interview with the then-young Leonard Cohen.
- Author BiographyMichael Harris is the manager of Montreal Books, a rare and used Internet bookshop. He is a two-time winner of the CBC Literary Competition, the editor of poetry books and anthologies. He lives in Westmount, Quebec.
- Author(s)Michael Harris
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.