All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe main subject of the book is the continuum, field theoretic method of study of phase transformations in material systems. The method, also kwn as phase field , allows one to analyze different stages of transformations on the unified platform. It has received significant attention in the materials science community recently due to many successes in solving or illuminating important problems. The book will address fundamentals of the method starting from the classical theories of phase transitions, the most important theoretical and computational results, and some of the most advanced recent applications.
- Author(s)Alexander Umantsev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number840
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.