All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn British poet Sarah Wardle's first collection every poem covers different territory, but in each the voice is distinctly hers, sparkling and feisty, with a hint of darkness and wicked wit. In this immensely varied collection she manages the difficult task of using rhyme without letting it turn comical or self-conscious. A miracle of unforced musicality is allowed to fall gracefully to the page, seemingly without effort.
- PrizesShortlisted for Felix Dennis Forward Poetry Prize for Best First Collection 2003.
- Author(s)Sarah Wardle
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.