All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.12Free postage
- AU $24.68Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFierce Conversations is a way of conducting business. An attitude. A way of life. Communications expert Susan Scott maintains that a single conversation can change the trajectory of a career, marriage or life. Whether these are conversations with yourself, partner, colleagues, customers, family or friends, Fierce Conversations shows you how to have conversations that count. Scott reveals how to: *Overcome the barriers to meaningful conversations *Express who you are and what you believe *Confront tough issues with courage, confidence and sensitivity *Overcome fear to get to the heart of the problem *Inspire followers, attract believers and build visions that become reality *Bring about real change through talking *Encourage others to reveal their true opinions Packed with exercises and questionnaires to help you have the best conversations possible, Fierce Conversations will revolutionise the way you communicate.
- Author BiographySusan Scott has spent sixteen years training clients in the art of fierce conversations. She maintains an international consulting firm Fierce Conversations Inc. She provides programmes to CEOs and executives.
- Author(s)Susan Scott
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight386 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.