All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- Description** This is Book #2 in the Storm MC Series ** She's everything he's never wanted. He's everything she's never kwn. Scott Cole is a force to be reckoned with. As Vice President of the Storm Motorcycle Club he carries out his duties with a ruthless determination. He moves through life with a clear agenda - protect his club and his family at all costs. He is intense. He is loyal. He is fierce. He doesn't give his love easily, but when he does, he loves fiercely. Settling down, however, has never been part of his plan. Harlow James is a country girl who has never met a biker in her life. She is also done with men. In her experience all they ever do is lie, cheat or steal. When she meets Scott Cole she kws he is heartbreak on legs. He is confident. He is sexy. He is bossy. She kws she must fight her growing attraction to this complex man in order to guard her heart. When his world crashes into hers and danger comes calling, Scott's fierce desire to protect kicks in and Harlow realises that she might just have found a man worth taking a risk on.
- Author BiographyNina Levine is an Aussie writer who writes stories about hot, alpha men and the tough, independent women they love. When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.
- Author(s)Associate Professor of English Nina Levine
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.