All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo steal, kill and destroy the relationship potential between a believer and God requires individual and corporate participation from mankind with Satan. What do you do when childhood traumas seek to cast a shadow over your today and your future?
- Author BiographyPatricia E. Adams is a Christian, Speaker, Author, Mentor, Instructor, Coach, Leader, Children's Rights Advocate, Domestic Violence Advocate and Internet Radio Host. She serves in her local church and community and a portion of her titles are series, one of which is called The One Heart Series, ' The Set Free to Praise Him Series and two upcoming series in development at this writing. She writes about the salvation journey as a process of becoming intimate with God. There are 5 books currently in the One Heart Series; 1 in the Set Free to Praise Him Series and 4 additional titles. God has placed a strong gift of teaching within her that speaks the truth in love, with a commandment to draw his people out and into an intimate relationship with their God. God has wrought a mighty deliverance in her life from the baggage of physical, sexual, emotional, and religious bondage. Her testimony is that God is a mighty Deliverer and Restorer. Patricia is available to share her testimony of deliverance and restoration to groups across the country and around the world. Broadcast Personality on BlogTalkradio.com: www.blogtalkradio.com/K111 and www.blogtalkradio.com/Patricia-Adams-Live. She attributes her witness as living proof to Gods power to create wholeness out of brokenness. She utilizes all areas of communication to get the message out about the One Heart Series Spiritual Intimacy with God message by example and speaking invitation.
- Author(s)Patricia E Adams
- PublisherShekinah Publishing House
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShekinah Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.