Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first portfolio in the series t tangibly located in place or time as is San Francisco, White Sands, and New York; rather, it is, in effect, a retrospective exhibition because Weston selected the photographs from his entire oeuvre going back to 1934, when he was just twenty-three. The fifteen pictures include macrocosmic landscapes with recognisable deep space and horizons, microcosmic landscapes, or elegant bits of nature, as Brett was fond of calling them, and man-made subjects that are usually close-ups. This portfolio also contains a number of renditions of virtually flat subjects that can rightly be called abstractions.
- Author(s)Brett Weston
- PublisherLodima Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- Place of PublicationRevere
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLodima Press
- Content Note15 b/w photos
- Weight398 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.