All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchooldays at St Clare's are never dull for twins Pat and Isabel O'Sullivan in Enid Blyton's much-loved boarding school series. In book eight, the girls are in the fifth form, about to reach the sixth, but they are t too old for tricks and escapades, jokes and excitement. Especially amusing is French girl Antoinette who, like her sister Claudine, doesn't always understand the ways of St. Clare's. Expect more mischief at St Clare's! Between 1941 and 1946, Enid Blyton wrote six vels set at St Clare's. This edition features the original text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSt. Clare's
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.