All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA direct descendant of Jack the Ripper's last victim tells herancestor'sstoryBetween August and November 1888, five women were murdered in Whitechapel, and formorethan 100years the murders have remained among one of the world's greatest unsolved crimes. Author Antonia Alexander is a direct descendant of Jack the Ripper's last victim, Mary Kelly. Antonia's grandmother, also named Mary, has w decided to tellthe story of Mary Kelly, her owngreatgrandmother, via Antonia. Rummaging through her grandmother's belongings, Mary found a small wooden box containing Mary Kelly's locket. The locket contained a picture of a man; a man she had always thought was her great grandfather. Now she realizes that the photo contained in the locket is that of Sir John Williams.Here we hear for the first time ever the true compelling story of Mary Kelly and her relationship to the latest Ripper suspect Sir John Williams. There were stories told toMary by her grandmother stories about Mary Kelly and her affair with a prominent doctor by the name of John Williams, stories that she kept to herself until w. This is possibly the last chance she has to tell the world what she kws: what really happened to her great grandmother.
- Author BiographyAntonia Alexander is curently studying medicine.
- Author(s)Antonia Alexander
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.