All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and techlogies of information and communication. The IFIP series encourages education and the dissemination and exchange of information on all aspects of computing. This particular volume presents the most up-to-date research findings from leading experts from around the world on information security education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number237
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLynn Futcher,Ronald Dodge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.